For thousands of years in traditional medicines, mushrooms have been used for their various potential health benefits including antioxidant properties, to support the immune system, and supporting general health.
More recently, scientific studies have upheld the remarkable health benefits of mushrooms. In particular, mushrooms that are high in enzymes, polysaccharides, and protein-bound polysaccharides.
Vegan Vitality’s Super Mushroom Complex provides you with an equal mix of 6 mushrooms renowned for their health benefits: Lion’s Mane, Reishi, Chaga, Shitake, Cordyceps and Maitake.
Our product contains a high quality formula with 30% polysaccharides, and unbeatable value with 500mg capsules and 120 capsules per pouch.
What’s more, its 100% vegan, and contains natural ingredients with no fillers, binders or additives. Just pure mushroom goodness!
- An equal mix of 6 powerful mushrooms renowned for their health benefits: Lion’s Mane, Reishi, Chaga, Shitake, Cordyceps and Maitake
- High strength, High quality formula. Our product has a high strength 30% polysaccharides formula that equals a 30 : 1 extract per mushroom. The whole mushroom equivalent equals 15000mg
- Unbeatable value with 500mg capsules and 120 capsules per pouch. THE best value high strength mushroom formula you will find
- Natural Ingredients - No fillers, binders or additives. GMO free and gluten free. Just pure mushroom goodness!
- 100% Vegan and kind to the environment. Low waste and fully recyclable pouches
Containing An Equal Mix Of 6 Mushrooms Renowned For Their Health Benefits:
Lion’s mane mushrooms, are large, white, shaggy mushrooms that resemble a lion’s mane as they grow. They are believed to have strong anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and immune-boosting abilities, as well as a variety of other benefits.
In China, Reishi has earned the nickname “king of mushrooms” due to their links with longevity and mental clarity. They have a variety of potential health benefits, including boosting the immune system and helping to support blood sugar control.
For centuries, chaga has been used as a traditional medicine in Russia and other Northern European countries, mainly to boost immunity and overall health.
They are low in calories, very high in fiber and loaded with antioxidants.
For hundreds of years, shiitake mushrooms have been a popular food and health source in Asia. They’re the second most popular edible mushroom in the world.
They are packed with B vitamins, minerals and other health-promoting compounds. They are also believed to have antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Cordyceps is often referred to as the caterpillar fungus because of its thin, tubular shape. They are believed to have energy boosting, anti-inflammatory and detoxifying properties.
“Maitake” means dancing mushroom in Japanese. The mushroom is said to have gotten its name after people danced with happiness upon finding it in the wild, such are its reputed healing properties. Maitake is rich in antioxidants, vitamins B and C, copper, potassium, fiber, minerals and amino acids, and is believed to support overall immunity.